Sundays at 11:00 AM
How can you recharge for the upcoming week?
1st Philadelphia Independent Ministries is a place where people can meet Jesus, engage in life-giving community, and everyone is welcome. We believe in creating a space where people can have an authentic experience with Christ, discover their gifts and use them for God's glory. Join us for our Sunday services!
Plan your Visit with us for a more personal experience
We have an open door policy on Sunday mornings at 11 for any guests to join us for worship, but we know at times new places can be overwhelming. We offer you the opportunity for a more personal touch with "Plan your visit".
- One of our hospitality hosts will contact you before service and introduce themselves
- The host will be prepared to meet you on Sunday
- They will give you a tour of the building
- Introduce you to other members
- Introduce you to our Pastor
- Can even sit with you if you want
What To Expect
A typical service will last about 90 minutes. We sing a blend of contemporary and traditional music that is led by our own 1st Philadelphia Praise Team. Every 2nd & 4th Sunday we have Children's Church available and activities for all age groups. Plan to hang around after the service for fellowship and meeting new people.
When we Meet
Wednesday Evenings Online